We’re looking forward to welcoming you and your children to our summer and autumn swimming sessions.
Due to the current covid restrictions there are a number of changes we have had to make to our normal procedures and a copy of our covid19 safe plan is available separately.
Just want to ask you to have a chat with your child before their first lesson so that there are no surprises. A lot of things are going to feel very different.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the lesson.
- Parents to remain outside the pool area but you will be visible to your child.
- Before entering the pool area each child will have their temperature taken (their forehead) and need to use hand sanitiser.
- Inside the pool area your child will be asked to stand at the side of the pool next to a picture of a sea creature, which will be a turtle, starfish, Dory, or dolphin. Within their area will be numbers on the wall and to ensure social distancing they will be asked to stand by a number. They will remove their outer clothes, put them in their bag (brought with them), and place the bag in a plastic container for storage. If you prefer you can remove their outer clothing before they come in and keep their bag yourself.
- The teacher will call each class to the pool for the lesson to start. On our Facebook page there are photos of our teachers which you may like to show your child.
- For stage 1 beginners the teacher will be in the pool and will be wearing a visor. Please see photo of a visor being worn on our Facebook page which you may like to show your child.
- We have numbered our pool aids and toys, and each child will use the same item for the whole lesson. All equipment has been sanitized before each lesson.
- Please ensure your child can put their own goggles and hat on as we are not allowed to help them. Please see the video on our Facebook page.
- After the lesson your child will exit the pool and walk to the changing room where their bag will be ready for collection, and they will get changed. If you have decided to wrap them in a towel and take them straight home, or change them outside of the pool building, please wait for them outside the door and a member of our team will oversee your child to the door.
- We will have extra admin staff on duty to ensure that all runs smoothly.
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/swimclinic
Looking forward to seeing you all!
Carole, Lucy & Katy
Tel: 07919 001335