One of the most important life skills we all need to learn is how to swim!
Welcome to Swim Clinic!
We are a small swimming school based in South Oxfordshire, providing lessons for all ages from children (3 years and up) to adults.
One of the most important life skills we all need is to be able to swim!
The Swim Clinic aims to give young children the confidence to enjoy the water.
Our qualified teachers provide structured lessons, encouraging children to gain their confidence and achieve their first few strokes.
Courses and Classes
We have a selection of classes, intensive courses and 1:1 tuition sessions which are available at different times throughout the year.
Our weekly classes run during school term times.
Intensive 5 day courses are held during school holidays.
1:1 and 1:2 bespoke classes are offered throughout the year, subject to pool availability.
We offer the weekly and intensive classes for children from age 3.
Where do we swim?
Swim Clinic is lucky enough to be able to use the pool facilities at
Hagbourne Primary School, East Hagbourne
Kingfisher School, Abingdon
Our Lady’s Abingdon and
Harwell Primary School, Harwell
You can pay for your lessons via credit/debit card through Paypal
We also have the option to pay via direct debit, please ask
- Now booking for next term (after Easter)We have limited availability at all of our swimming venues for next term. Beginners and established swimmers. Children age 3+ NEW – we now also offer adult lessons. Beginners, improvers and triathlon training. Email us for details: […]
- LESSON OFFERS FOR THE SUMMER TERMLesson offers for the summer term (after Easter) will be emailed to everyone shortly. […]
- NO SWIMMING AT KINGFISHER TODAY 3rd MARCHDue to the bad weather conditions we regret that there is no swimming at Kingfisher today. All swimmers have been emailed and there is a post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/swimclinic […]
- A & Y Swim SchoolWelcome to all our new swimmers from A & Y Swim School. Having merged the 2 swim schools we look forward to swimming at Our Lady’s Abingdon, which is a new venue from November 2017. […]
- Hagbourne school closed for winter 2017/18Hagbourne school pool is now closed for the winter re-opening April 2018. […]
- For Hagbourne SwimmersA polite request from Hagbourne School: Please do not allow children to play in the playground area or on the play equipment. They are not covered by insurance. Please stay in the pool area during lesson time and exit the pool building in a timely manner after your lesson. Many thanks for your cooperation.
- Hagbourne Pool now openHagbourne school is now open again for the summer and we will be continuing at Kingfisher School. […]
- Payment now available via Direct debitWe now can offer payment via Direct Debit as well as by credit/debit cards. Please contact us for details. […]
What our customers say
Lucy, just to say you have been by far the best swimming teacher she has ever had! K**** is going to miss her lessons a lot. Thank you so much for taking care of her so well – hopefully we’ll be back soon.
I have been overwhelmed by how much they have improved and would like to thank Lucy. The kids love swimming with Lucy and Jo!
After just 3 lessons I have a different child! From a 3 year old who would cling on to you in the pool, and hate getting water on her face, to a super confident little girl who absolutely loves to be in the water, and getting her face wet. Highly recommended!